Friday, September 5, 2008

Lunch with Liam

I just have to say that I think my kids are a wee bit weird. Liam just asked if we could go to McDonald's for lunch. I hope to avoid such excursions for a lot of reasons. First, it is Friday. You are supposed to have meatless Friday's unless you have a valid reason not to abstain from meat. Second, the seats are still not back in the van and I can't put them back in myself. Third, well, McDonald's for 7 kids is a bit pricey. And it's not exactly healthy. Once in a while is ok but not all the time. But I digress. I told Liam we couldn't go because the seats are still out of the van but said we could have yogurt and granola for lunch. Man, the kid's eyes lit right up. He is excited over the idea of yogurt and granola. Yes, my kids are weird. And they eat much, much healthier than I ever did as a child. And just think. If I actually had my act together this morning and made bread, I would not have had the joy of seeing that smile on his face.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

McDonald's is also very actively supporting the homosexual agenda. http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=61147

I love how something simple makes a child smile. :)