Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday at Home Depot

Today Dad was actually home to take the kids to the workshop at Home Depot. Everyone was very happy to have him along to help.  I know I loved knowing that I was not going to be the only person getting my fingers hit with a hammer today.

We took the 6 little ones with us today.  Ellie hung out on my back and the rest of the kids built bird feeders.  I think this was only the first or second time Robert has been able to go with us so he was beyond thrilled.

Liam took off and had his project finished perfectly well ahead of everyone else.  This is pretty much normal for him.  He is truly meant to do projects such as these.  His entire demeanor changes while he is working with the wood.  It's rather nice to see hm truly engaged in a project like this.

Everyone did a great job and we will be keeping many birds well fed this year. 

No comments: