Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Morning Offering Craft

I am attempting to get back to doing more hands-on fun stuff with the kids.  The stuff that requires you to buy lots of glue sticks, scissors, paper and the like.  The stuff the kids actually enjoy doing.  Even if it does make a mess that at times they seem to not see when it is time to clean up.
Today we made a Morning Offering craft.  I have always loved the idea of a morning offering prayer and yet I have always forgotten to teach one to my kids (or use one myself, oops).  While browsing the Crafolic website, I stumbled up the craft they already had put together.

I'm hoping to run these projects through our laminator later tonight or tomorrow. Then we can hang one up in each bedroom and one in the kitchen so we will all be reminded to say a morning offering each day.

No comments: