Friday, April 6, 2012

Last Supper Project

On Tuesday I printed out everything we needed to make this project for Holy Thursday.  Then we got busy (I realized I probably should not go shopping on Good Friday and really needed to get the groceries on Thursday instead), Alan came home early, and I fell asleep.  It was a much needed nap but it meant our Holy Thursday project was not finished until Good Friday.  Oops. 
a homemade last supper
Katie, Abby, Liam, and Kieran helped with this project.  It was a bit harder to get the egg cartons to stay together than I thought it would be and I imagine the entire thing would have gone together better with a glue gun rather than glue sticks.  But my glue gun is missing.  Guess I need to do something about that.

I love the finished project even if Katie did repeatedly cut off noses, beards, fingers, and in one case half of a face.  Now to find something for Good Friday.

1 comment:

Jeff Hite said...

They don't really need noses and beards or fingers. LOL