Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Ergo Arrived

 Gabe loves the new carrier. You have to love any carrier that allows you to carry a 3 year-old easily.  Even accounting for the fact that Gabe weighs almost nothing, he is longer than a 1 year-old so you need to account for that.  Alan still says he feels like he is squishing the kid wearing the Ergo but Gabe said he was very comfy.  The Sport carrier is made of a more light weight material than the original one which is nice for longer uses and warmer weather.  It also has a much nicer sleeping hood than the original Ergo I bought 6 or 7 years ago.  That will be very handy for when little ones fall asleep on your back since it keeps their head from flopping backwards while they sleep. I have a feeling we will be getting a lot of use out of this Ergo in the next few years.
The Ergo Sport Carrier that I won last week from Babysteals arrived in the mail today.  I've already tested it out with Gabe and will have pictures later.  I've very excited to get something new for me that I did not have to pay for and will be used for a few years.  Now to find a replacement diaper bag since the zipper on mine finally broke after 5 or 6 years.

No comments: