Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yummy Bread

So why is this bread picture worthy? You are looking at one of the first two loaves I have made since Robert was born. Yup, I am finally attempting to get back into making our bread and maybe actually making dinner every once in a while. Now to get Robert to get with the program and give me a bit more time to work when he is not insisting on being held and fed. I'm sure that will come in time and until then I will go back to using the crockpots pretty near constantly.

2 comments:

Dirtdartwife said...

Looks awesome!!! drizzle some butter over the tops and oooh... awesome!

Jenny Jenny said...

Mmmm - looks delicious!

I'm looking for some good crockpot recipes myself - any resources you can recommend? (I can't turn on my oven after about May 1 - it makes the house too hot!)

Thanks!