Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Sean!

Our second child hit double digits today. His day started with donuts for breakfast and ended with dinner at Applebee's with cake and ice cream at home. I think he rather enjoyed himself. He also learned that it is not a good idea to mess with the gel frosting dye. Turns out you can't just wash that color off your hands. I think both of our hands will be looking normal again about the time I have to decorate Bryan's cake next week. I think I have also decided that it would be a good idea to invest in a cake decorating class one of these days so the creative endevours involved in making cakes for the kids will take on a slightly more artistic look. I did master a homemade marble cake this year so that is a start.
This picture has managed to capture Sean's angelic side.
The older two got a joint birthday gift this year so we decided they should open it today rather than making Sean wait.
He is thrilled with this car and it was almost too much for him to wait the extra 10 minutes to open it until a couple of the younger kids went to bed.
This picture has captured more of his devilish side. Especially since I think he took it himself while Mom and Dad were busy elsewhere.
Happy Birthday Sean! Hope you had a good day.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

Happy Birthday Sean!!!!!