So what will we be reading this Advent?
- The Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Toomey
- The Living Nativity
- The Night Before Jesus
- And It Came to Pass
- The Legend of the Christmas Rose
- The Night of Las Posadas
- The Legend of the Poinsettia
- The Berenstain Bears and the Joy of Giving
- The True Story of Santa Claus
- Christmas in Noisy Village
- The Friendly Beasts
- The Baker's Dozen: A Saint Nicholas Tale
- The Little Match Girl
- A Special Place for Santa
- Bambinelli Sunday
- Lucia Morning in Sweden
- The Year of the Perfect Christmas Tree
- The Crippled Lamb
- The Story of the Three Wise Kings
- A Little House Chapter Book: Christmas Stories
- Roses in the Snow
I will probably pick up a few more from the library to add to the pile as time allows and hopefully add to our collection over the next few months so that we have different selections for next year.
What is on your Advent reading list this year?