Friday, May 1, 2009

Play Museum

I've decided it is time to start venturing out with the kids again on a regular basis so today we headed to the Play Museum. I think this is their favorite place to go around here. This was the first visit where Gabe was old enough to be let out of the stroller to run around and play. That boy had a great time. Except for the massive fits when it was time to get back into the stroller to go somewhere else. He is a determined child. A determined child who wore himself out and is now sound asleep upstairs. Just wanted to share a few pictures. I think I found ones with everyone in them but if I skipped a child, I promise there were all there.














1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

That looks like the one near Bragg!!! But much bigger than the one we have. Cool pics and those moms you told me about... how stupid. Looks like Gabe was having a gREAT time!!! Kids can't enjoy themselves with mommy breathing down their neck. watchful eye/ear- yes... hovering-no. Finding Nemo anyone?