Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bowling

Vacation pictures will be coming soon but I need to really look through them and sort them out. So instead for today I will share some bowling pictures. On the way home from Virginia, we stopped in Maryland to visit Alan's brother's family and took the entire crew bowling.  Even Ellie sort of bowled (in other words she used a ramp and had lots of help from older children which means that is what she'll expect in the future if we go bowling which is going to cause a problem, I'm sure). So just sharing a few pictures.



Have you ever noticed how hard it is to take decent pictures of people bowling? You end up with lots of pictures of backsides which are not exactly the best things to look at so you'll just have to trust me that everyone was there.

3 comments:

Dirtdartwife said...

the little girl in the pink striped shirt, I know is the cousin, but she obviously takes after her father because many of your kids favor their father and she looks as if she could fit right in with your crew!

Awesome lookin' group!!!

Cheryl said...

Funny. the only girls in pink striped shirts both belong to me. :) That would be Abby and Ellie.

Dirtdartwife said...

oh hail! I feel like such an idiot now. goes to show how closely I paid attention because didn't look closely at the two on Bryan's lap.