Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A Mini-Mouse

When Alan upgraded my computer the other day, he realized the wires on my mouse were very frayed and to the point of not being easily fixed.  Rather than buy a new one, it has been replaced with a kind of tiny mini-mouse.  I believe this is one of those things that my FIL got for free in a bag from a conference and we accepted thinking that we were not sure how we would use it.  But now I am very glad we had it because it saved us from having to spend money on a new one.  And because it is so tiny, I had to take picture.  Every time I use this mouse, it will remind me that we are making small steady progress by not running out to buy a new one.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

very much so! Thanks for the inspiration!!! :) And glad you were able to use it. I love having that feeling of being able to use something that was either given to us or we already have and can just repurpose it instead of going out to buy a new one.