Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ice Skating

Today we were able to take all of the kids ice skating.  Ok, Ellie and Robert hung out with Dad and just watched but everyone else got out on the ice.  Even me.  Shocking, I know.  My only regret is that I did not get a picture of Gabe but he only lasted for the first hour before he was ready to take a break.  The poor kid spent most of his time laying on the ice rather than skating but he had a big huge smile on his face the entire time.




Katie and Abby can't quite decide if they enjoyed the chance to socialize with girls or the skating more.  Either way, by the end of the afternoon they were both doing a great job on their own. Everyone caught on rather quickly (of the kids, only Bryan and Sean had ever been skating before) and all injuries were minor.  The kids are already planning a return trip so I guess that means they had a great time.

No comments: