Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Kieran

Kieran is now officially ten. Double digit territory. I'm hoping he enjoyed his day and will ignore/forget about me griping at him to leave me the heck alone so I could get some rest while the baby was finally sleeping but who knows. Red Robin for dinner, pistachio cake for dessert and a nerf gun for a present. I'm not sure who was more thrilled when he opened it: Kieran or the brothers who were with me and told me what he wanted. Oh my goodness, I haven't seen quite that much excitement over a present since we bought a toy vacuum for Bryan when he was one and he stood there for close to 10 minutes and just said "Oh Wow" over and over again.
Anyway, happy birthday Kieran. Hope you had a great day.

1 comment:

millie1423 said...

Brothers know best!! Happy Birthday Kieran!!