Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kids With Hammers

 Home Depot held a special Kids Workshop today in honor of Father's Day.  Since it was on a different weekend, Alan was actually around to take the kids himself.  Being the wonderful person that I am, I decided that the perfect way for Alan to celebrate Father's Day was by taking 8 of his children to Home Depot while I escaped with only Ellie to get the last few items for the Little Flower's bonfire tonight.  Aren't I just a totally understanding and supportive wife?  Yup, that's my story.
This was Gabe's first trip to the workshops so he was able to get his very own orange apron.  He's very proud of it.
The older 2 boys were great helpers and held nails for Gabe and Abby.  Kieran, Liam and Katie are now able to complete the projects entirely on their own with only supervision and a few suggestions here and there.  Have I mentioned that Liam takes these projects very seriously?  I see wood working in his future.

No comments: