Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Liam!

Liam turned 8 yesterday.  This super busy boy loves to keep us busy.  I do believe he holds the current record for having the most teeth knocked out accidentally.  He's just always busy with something.
Liam treated us to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings, then we came home to a Star Trek cake and presents.  Ok, my hat is off to the mother's who delight in spending lots of time creating fancy cakes for their kids every year for their birthdays.  Me, I'm just not that that phase in my life at the moment.  Instead I have discovered this wonderful basket at the bakery in the grocery store. It is full of all the cake toppers that they are no longer selling.  For $4 you can buy then and put them on your own cake.  Does it get any easier than that?  Seriously.  And we have a happy boy who is playing with a model of the Enterprise that even lights up. 

Happy birthday Liam.  I hope you had a wonderful day.  We love you.

No comments: