Tuesday, January 25, 2011

They Survived

Alan and Bryan got home just before 2 am this morning.  They had a great time, were able to spend the day with friends and are hoping to go again next year.  I've been told that they have never seen so many priests, seminarians and religious in one place.  They were able to start their day with a youth rally and Mass at the Verizon Center in DC.  I caught part of the Mass on EWTN that night and I have to say just watching the constant stream of priests processing in at the beginning of Mass was awesome.  I honestly don't think we even saw that many priests on Palm Sunday in Rome.  Alan said he loved being able to see the excitement in the kids.  And Bryan said he loved being able to ride the metro in DC because now he can remember being on a train.  Ok, not the point of the trip but I'm glad he enjoyed it.  I'd tell you more but instead I'll just share some pictures.