Saturday, February 13, 2010

Father/Daughter Time

Alan took Katie out alone this morning.  They headed to Lowes for a Build and Grow clinic.  Lowes holds these clinics on the 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month and they are free.  The project today was a jewelry organizer so I thought it would be the perfect father/daughter activity.
Katie is obviously very proud of her work and had a great date with Dad.  He even treated her to a sandwich and hot chocolate at Bruegger's Bagels, a place we normally only go to when we have the free bagel coupons from the library reading program.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

That is SO awesome! She looks more and more like Alan as she's growing. And I bet she had a wonderful time. I know my girls would have loved to have gone to something like that with their dad. I'll have to check our local Lowe's for activities like this.