Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gabe and the Big Boy Cup

Gabe has been climbing on chairs and stealing his siblings' cups for quite a while now. And the lids to our sippy cups keep mysteriously disappearing. So I decided to try giving him a regular cup at dinner tonight.
He loved it and successfully drank 2 cups of milk before he decided to dump the third cup all over his plate. As long as the milk does not end up in my lap, I consider it a success.
I have to say this shows how much we have relaxed since having our first kid. I do believe the older 2 boys used sippy cups forever and we were not at all excited about getting rid of them. Now I am tired of finding sippy cups all over the house and loosing parts and pieces so we switch much sooner to a regular cup. Amazing how having 6 extra kids will force you to chill out.

No comments: