Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pure Baby Bliss

Here's a new picture of Little Robert. Yes, I am still trying to figure out what to call the poor child. The New Bob and Bob the Tomato are not working for me no matter what his Dad says. But we always take a few weeks to settle on what to call a new baby. Here's the little guy with a full belly.

It's been an interesting day. One of those days when you find that one of your children ends up being mentioned by Father during the end of Mass announcements because the child loves to sing during Mass so much that folks are talking about him being the next cantor. Problem is said child is only one and seems to think that he gets to sing whenever he wants. I am very grateful we have a priest who understands small children and noise.

1 comment:

Jenny Jenny said...

Robert is a very popular family name for us (FIL, brother, cousin, grandpa, uncle). Bobby seems to be a the most popular variation, though I have a friend who goes by Rob, and my cousin goes by Robert (he's only 8, but a serious little guy. It fits him well). We haven't decided on a name (we know we are going to have a boy) yet - so I imagine we'll be in the same boat!