Friday, March 27, 2009

Painting

Just a note. This is a post from Alan. He likes to hijack the blog every so often for his own purposes. I'll have to remind him to tell us when he does so.

Painting has never been one of my favorite things to do, but when it needs to be done it needs to be done. This weekend the kids and I are trying to get some of the painting that we have meant to do for some time done. This should be fun. Maybe I should wait until some of them have gone to bed before I try to do much more.


Bryan is a huge help. He takes pictures, keeps his brother (Gabe) in good hands, and even paints pretty well, when given the chance. Here he is shown posing since I forgot to take his picture on the first go round.Of course Gabe could not be left out.
Sean is a great person to ask to get the spots his siblings missed. He is just like that. "Hey dad, I found one you missed."

Kieran wonders if he has enough paint to get all the way over there.
Katie wears one of my shirts to protect her clothes, and paints a nice square. Remember dear W and M. Glad she is in school this year.

Abby is a wonderful painter, when she is not stepping on the lid of the paint can. But, I think she shows real talent. Liam,Always the protector, supervises his little sister.
Here Liam can't decide if he wants to watch Donald Duck or paint. But he did do a nice job on his block.

Liam holds down the pew while I prove that you can do a good job even while you have your kids with you. One wall done, five gallons worth to go.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

awesome pics and commentary. The color should be easy to hide dirt too!

We've got Robert in our prayers and I do hope everything is looking better for him. Give Cheryl a big hug for me.