Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bowling

Here is the hands down favorite part of bowling. Everyone shares an order of fries. You do the math on this one. 7 kids and one basket of fries. Add in the colored pencils and a coloring book and everyone is kept quite happy.



Sorry for the poor quality of the pictures today. I was trying to get better pictures but due to the simply stellar parenting going on at the next lane, I was unable to get decent pictures without stepping on their ill-behaved children. And trust me, I tend to be fairly tolerant of a group of kids getting together and getting a bit rowdy. This was way beyond anything I would consider ok. But I am ranting here. How about a cute Abby smile? I asked the older two boys to take pictures of each other and I ended up with pictures of pins and score boards so I will take another shot at that next week as well.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

TOO adorable! Glad everyone had a good time too! (minus the rowdy kids in the next lane)