Thursday, August 28, 2008

Did he Bribe Them?

Ok, I pulled stuffed peppers out of the freezer for dinner tonight. Popped them in the crockpot around lunch time knowing that would assure they would be ready in time for dinner with almost no work on my part. That is very important. No work is sometimes a good thing. Once Dad got home, I retreated upstairs to nap since I have now managed to get sick with what everyone else had over the weekend. I come back downstairs later to find that Dad has made a cake for the kids for dessert. So was he bribing them to get them to eat something they've never had before or was he just being nice? Either way, the kids ate their dinner so I guess it does not matter. And you've got to love a guy who comes home from work and then finds the energy to not only serve dinner to 7 kids and clean up the mess, but also to make a cake. No microwave involved.

1 comment:

Chris Hite said...

i dont think he bribed us , or on the other hand maybe he did because there where alot of eww what is this going on that night i liked and enjoyed the cake as well i think the only people who didnt complan were me abby and sean