Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Niagara Aquarium

I have to say I was rather disappointed with the Niagara Aquarium. First off, it was super crowded today. Second, it was so small that you could see everything in 10 minutes. Of course, they charge way more than they should for you to get in so folks were walking around and around desperately trying to find something that was worth the money they spent getting in. Fortunately, our admission was free with our zoo membership so at least we did not pay to get in. Thank goodness.
The younger ones seemed to enjoy themselves and liked what they did get to see. Alan told me he heard a lot of "Oh Wow's" coming from Gabe riding in the backpack.
Kieran was rather mesmerized. I think he was watching the sea lions.
Ok, maybe if you caught the sea lion show, the penguin feeding show and the magic show and were in town for something else, it would be worth it. But I don't think we will be visiting this one again.

No comments: