Saturday, March 30, 2013

Egg Decorating

We've all been on and off sick this week.  Alan even gave in and stayed home from work. We've both been puked on so many times this week that I think we've lost count.  A few kids are still sick and a few kids have been generous enough so share their germs with their parents.  I think Alan is mostly  better by now but I seem to be lagging on that end. The point being that we have done pretty much nothing this week other than lay around.  I kind of doubt I'll be in shape to even go to Mass this weekend which is a shame but I'm sure everyone else would like it if I kept my germs to myself.




But this morning Alan did manage to get some eggs dyed with the kids.  I was a bit surprised when he told me they only did 3 dozen because I really thought the kids would want to do more than that.  Only 4 eggs per kid seems a bit on the small side but then again once you start doing the math you realize that too many more per kid would just simply be too many.  But they seem to have had a good time and Alan is planning to turn a decent amount of them into these Make-Ahead Muffin Melts.  I'm fairly certain he is just sort of looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

ok, that recipe looks awesome. We did roughly 35 eggs this year. Most will get consumed just because... but all the others.. that looks like a GREAT idea! Thanks!

Hope ya'll ALL start to feel better soon!