Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Winter Camping

Bryan and Sean just returned from a winter camping trip.  There was supposed to be a bunch of snow but the weather did not cooperate so many of the outside activities were cancelled. They did still get to go tubing and walk out on a frozen lake.  I'll admit that I am not quite sure why you would actually want to do that just for kicks but I'm fairly certain I would have been totally gung ho about doing it with my scout troop in high school given the amount of time I spent crawling around in caves and jumping off the sides of buildings. (Yes, children. Your mother used to be much more fun before she had kids.)  Even though Alan says he was cold for most of the weekend, I've been told everyone pretty much had a great time.





In case you can't tell, this is the crew out on a frozen lake.

No comments: