Monday, February 20, 2012

American Anthem for Life

I've been wandering around the Catholic Blog-o-sphere today searching for some new projects for Lent.  This year I don't have the funds to throw at ready made projects (like these stations of the cross grotto kits) but I want more than just coloring sheets or the same old thing we try to do every year.  With my little kids, certain activities just won't work.  The salt dough crown of thorns come to mind.  It just would not work as intended.  I'll try to find some books and hope I actually read them with the kids and hopefully I'll find a few projects.  Something for the older boys in particular. I don't want to just throw another book at them. Hands-on is great for them as well.  Hm, maybe in the next few days I'll come up with something.  But, back to the point here.

As I was wandering through blogland, I came upon this song and I wanted to share.  Hope you like it, too.

No comments: