Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Katie

Katie turned 7 on Tuesday.  It was kind of a low key day since many of the other kids were sick and I think Katie was just starting to get sick herself.  Which is never a great way to spend your birthday.
She picked out a great cake and treated us all to dinner out.
Katie is, frankly, my kind of girl.  Not too girly and she holds her own with her brothers easily.  The only older brother she cannot outrun is Sean is she's always just a few seconds behind him.  It irritates her that he keeps winning so I have a feeling it won't be long before she pushes herself to beat him.  She's a wonderful big sister and has already mastered the art of carting a baby around on her hip.  Everywhere we go people are always remarking about how she looks just like me.  But she gets her love to Star Trek from her Dad I think which is only fitting considering how much of a Daddy's Girl she is at the moment.  Love you lots little Lady and I hope you had a great day.

No comments: