Sunday, March 21, 2010

DiGiorno House Party

DiGiorno came out with a new product and we were given the chance to share lots of free samples with our friends.  We had a great group of folks over for the evening.  I love a house full of kids and with over 25 kids here last night, it certainly fit the bill.  My favorite line of the evening was hearing one of the Dad's saying "Don't chase the chickens with a golf club."  Somehow that made me feel as if my kids were a bit more normal.  For some odd reason the chickens are not laying as normal today.  I think perhaps they had the bejeebers scared out of them by golf club wielding children.  But I'm sure they will be back to normal tomorrow.

We also used this party as a chance to celebrate Robert's birthday.  Nothing goes better with pizza, breadsticks and friends than cake.
The little dude is officially one now.  As for the House Party, it is a wonderful chance to get loads of free samples and spend some time enjoying yourself with friends.  Check out their website for information on how you can host a House Party of your own.

No comments: