Saturday, March 27, 2010

Book Review

This one is for Mom's of boys.  Yes, I think you really have to have more than one boy to truly appreciate this one.  Preferably boys in close age to each other.  Let's be realistic.  One boy can cause problems but several boys can reek havoc in ways that you can't even imagine.  So this one is for mom's who have boys back-to-back.  Truly even having boys spaced out or with girls in the middle is truly not the same thing.  Nothing is quite the same as a houseful of boys close in age to one another.  The feats they dream up, the ideas they try, that funky smell that takes up residence in their bedroom and will likely never be removed until they all move out.  If you can relate to these things, you must read the book How Do You Tuck in a Superhero.  Seriously, I have not read a book in a long time that had me literally laughing out loud.  And it's nice to feel as if there are other people out there who can relate to some of the crazy antics my boys get into.  Yes, I love my boys but they sure must have a huge fleet of guardian angels to come out of their antics unscathed.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

I think it's fair to state that ANY child can reek havoc, no matter the sex nor number. But I look forward to reading this book!