Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Tree is Up

Ok, I admit that I was more than willing to just forget to put the tree up this year.  It was stored somewhere very hard to get to, I was going to have to rearrange the furniture to find a place to put it and the prospect of keeping Gabe and Robert out of the tree was not an exciting one. But the children did not agree with me  on this one.

So when Dave came by last night to drop off dinner and try to fix the snow blower, we asked him if he could try to get the tree down for us. After the kids went to bed I rearranged furniture and set the tree up.  Yes, it is hidden somewhat in a corner.  I am hoping this will help keep the younger two away from it a bit.  No ornaments will go on until Christmas Eve so this is it for now.  This kids are happy, the snow blower is now working and I was able to enjoy a nice warm dinner made by someone else last night. Things are going rather well.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

sounds like you've been pretty busy! :) I'm glad someone was able to help you get the tree out. Mine was cumbersome but at least it was just in the garage so I could just drag it.

Hope you have a great Friday!!