Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is What Happens When You Have Boys


This is why I am so hoping the next babe is a girl.  A few days ago the boys dug a big hole in the yard. They were looking for buried treasure they said.  I said fill the hole back in but no one knows where the dirt has gone to.  So the hole became the place to play with monster trucks.  Last night it rained. This morning it rained. The hole became a gigantic mud puddle. When I shoved the kids out the door this afternoon with orders to go play, they decided to go retrieve the trucks from the mud.  That boot you see on the left side is supposed to be on Abby's foot. She fell into the puddle and lost her boot since she ran outside wearing Katie's boots and they are about 3 sizes too big.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

I am laughing my butt of so hard at this!!!!! That is too hilarious!!!!!

But mooom!! She's just learning at an early age about mud baths!!!! hahahahahahah