Monday, August 3, 2009

Summer Faith Adventure

We had the first day of our Summer Faith Adventure today. I'm hoping the kids actually remembered something or had fun because it felt rather chaotic to me. Every time we would start to do something, the baby would get upset or someone would get upset over where they were sitting or something along those lines.
But we learned a new song, prayed a decade of the rosary and the Angelus at noon.
The kids made miters for their craft.
We had coloring sheets and a word search for the older kids, watched a few videos, made key shaped sugar cookies.
They seemed to have fun I guess but I am hoping day 2 goes a tad smoother.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

Believe me... day 1 of any program always feels chaotic and by the end of the week, you think "why was that so chaotic on the first day?" Looks like they're having a great time though!