Sunday, April 12, 2009

Robert's New Toy

Here's Robert in the new bouncy seat from his Grandparents. Yes, we did actually buy a new one for Gabe but it did not survive the older siblings, hence the need for one for Robert.
I swear the child does actually seem to like the seat when he is not being harassed by his older siblings (what you are not seeing in this picture is the older sister waiting anxiously in the wings for me to turn my back so she can pounce on the poor boy). The seat also converts to a toddler rocking chair so it is built to withstand an older, heavier child as well. I figured this would be a good thing to have around here since I have learned from past experience that it is almost impossible to keep the older children out of the seats. Sure, I could get mean and yell all the time but I'd rather relax about it and take the cute pictures when they climb into the seat and sit next to the baby. So far both Gabe and Abby have already taken turns trying out this seat and they both love it. Here's hoping it survives until Robert learns to sit up on his own and can defend himself a wee little bit.

No comments: