Thursday, October 2, 2008

I Can't Believe It Happened


It happened. I was so hoping we would avoid this awful mess. But this morning one of the children took it upon themselves to hack off a huge chunk of Katie's hair. Ok, it's just hair. It will grow back. But she just does not look like Katie anymore. I actually think I may have to take her in to get it straightened out a bit because I am not so great at getting short haircuts straight. Especially when the head in question keeps moving. It's easier with boys. If you mess up, you just give them a buzz cut. Sigh, I'm hoping her hair grows back quickly.

2 comments:

millie1423 said...

Just look into her eyes, she's the same beautiful little angel

Dirtdartwife said...

Awww... she looks ADORABLE!!!!! It's not so bad, and yeah, it's just hair. Believe me, my girls have done it too.. and worse. She looks cute so don't worry yourself over it! :)