Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Little Flowers Bonfire Night

Monday night we invited the Little Flowers group over for a bonfire.  We kept it a family event because I truly dislike evening events that leave out most of the family so we had a large group of kids hanging around.  I do believe we went through more than 2 bags of marshmallows while the kids made s'mores.  Nothing like sending everyone home entirely hopped up on sugar.  And I am just going to admit that I look at some of these pictures and still have a hard time believing that this is actually our back yard.  I do believe we will have a very hard time ever going back to living in a neighborhood again.










1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

Oh my... Ellie has gotten so big! And sooooo cute! Looks like she has reddish hair! Wow... love the pics and yes, you will have a hard time living in a neighborhood after this house!