Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Liam!

Liam turned 7 today.  We went to the free movies this morning, met Alan for lunch and had Liam's favorite dinner.  If I have to tell you what he requested for dinner, well you just don't know the kid very well.  :)  He was even happy with a cake from the store which made me happy since I am not super mom and hold no illusions.  Sometimes you just have to cut a few corners.  Besides, the Toy Story legos more than made up for the store cake.  Happy birthday little man.  Given your constant energy and talent for taking things a part and trying to put them back together, I have a feeling you have a very interesting life ahead of you.  So do we as we try to keep up and keep you from getting hurt.

2 comments:

Dirtdartwife said...

So what did you guys have for dinner? :) :) :)

Looks like he had a great day!!!

Jeffrey Hite said...

Happy birthday buddy! I hope you had a great day.