Tuesday, November 15, 2011

LEGOLand Pictures

Just a few pictures from LEGOLand.  As I said, we all enjoyed the visit.  I wish we'd had a bit more time to spend there but the traffic was awful that day.  There is enough to keep both little and big kids occupied but if you have both age groups with you, you'll have to split up to hit everything.  We're used to doing that so not a big deal for us.  I learned that Abby is a bit of a dare devil and Liam is not quite as adventurous as his younger sisters.  But there is no way in heck he will admit that in front of his little sisters.  I think in the future the girls will be going to bigger rides with Bryan while Liam and Sean hand out at the slightly more tame ones.  I guess several of the folks who joined us for the group trip are hoping to put together another field trip soon.  With the rates being so low right now, it makes perfect sense.

Ellie's first ride. She was not impressed.








No comments: