Sunday, July 10, 2011

Better Than Something Cake

I was looking for something different to make for a snack after the crew was in bed the other day and came upon a few recipes for Better Than S3x Cake. Just hoping to avoid the spam bots there but I'm sure you can figure out what it means.  Amazingly enough when I was crazy enough to put the title into google, I did not get unwanted crap.  But I still won't let my kids google something like that.  I combined two recipes and we loved it.  Just need a better title for the kids to use. Sigh.
 And I've discovered that I am incapable of using a recipe written by Paula Dean without hearing the recipe in my head in her southern drawl.  Just try it yourself. I bet you'll hear "boil" in a whole new light.  Here's the recipes we combined: Food Network and Allrecipes.

Seriously, this was yummy goodness.  You must try it yourself. Just make sure you have plenty of folks to help eat it.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Hite said...

you know the question has to be. Was it?