Friday, January 1, 2016

Life in the New Year

It's a new year so what are the plans? I have lots of goals running through my head but it seems like 2016 will begin much the way 2015 ended. More car repairs. I am both frustrated and thankful. Frustrated because I'm tired of car repairs. Thankful because the van died after I pulled into a parking lot rather than when I was on the road. Alan hopes to fix it tomorrow. I'm praying he is able to because, well, that would be easy.

Other than that, it is time to tackle some reorganization plans, stick to that elusive budget a tad better, get back to more cooking and baking myself, figure out why the darn oven won't heat properly, and let go of plans that we were unable to get to this week.

I do believe my immune system is rather shot at the moment. Must work on fixing that. I am planning to start running in the next few weeks. Yes, that treadmill was an awesome investment. I'm just tired of walking. Yes, it has helped me in the past 18 months or so but walking on a treadmill is so, so, so boring. Have I said boring? Because gracious, just walking is boring.

Anyway, just hoping everyone has a wonderful new year.

No comments: