Sunday, July 12, 2015

Meal Plan

I tell you, I am in a major meal plan slump as of late. My motivation has gone completely out the window. Guess I'd better do something about that.  Cooking for only 8 this week. The older boys are all at camp. I guess I should say 7 because Seamus doesn't really eat much as of yet. Unless his siblings set him down in front of a basket full of raspberries. Then he just might try to eat the entire thing. And end up with a tummy ache.

M: eggs and toast (B), cream cheese chicken over rice (D)
T: yogurt (B), homemade taco helper (D)
W: oatmeal (B), leftovers (D)
T: crockpot breakfast casserole (B), creamy salsa enchilada casserole (D)
F: cereal (B), tuna salad (D)

Lunches will be leftovers, sandwiches, corndog muffins, assorted finger foods.
Snacks will be mostly fruit, baby carrots, celery, perhaps string cheese.

No comments: