Saturday, August 2, 2014

Meal Plan

Given that we are still working with a super tight grocery budget, I have actually worked out a full two weeks of meal plans with what we have in the house but I'm thinking I'll still stick to posting one week at a time in case things change.

S: mini bagels, fruit (B), beef teriyaki (D)
M: cereal (B), fiesta chicken (D)
T: crockpot breakfast casserole (B), pepper steak sandwiches (D)
W: bacon cheddar muffins, fruit (B), spanish rice, corn bread (D)
T: bagels (B), pork chops (D)
F: English muffin sandwiches (B), spaghetti and garlic bread (B)
S: French toast (B), pizza (D)

Lunches will be sandwiches, leftovers, perhaps pasta salad. Snacks will be carrots, raisins, animal crackers, popcorn, string cheese.

1 comment:

Ashley M. said...

Another blog post idea for you: how you stock your pantry on a tight budget. If there's a method to it or if you just stock up here and there on random staples that you know you'll use. I can't seem to keep the pantry stocked. I get things stocked up, but then the budget takes a hit and we end up eating everything I'd stocked before long because we have a $25 grocery budget week. And then the cycles begins again.