Monday, July 7, 2014

What To Do?

I am thinking that in order to protect my kids' privacy a bit more, it is time to steer this blog in a different direction for the most part. I do have several product and book reviews to do over the next few weeks. But I'm wondering what else would be of interest to folks.  I am feeling a strong pull to steer away from the kids for personal reasons (and stalkerish reasons and folks who just, well, assume way too much based on what is shared here).  So what would be of interest to those of you who actually hang out here and read things on a regular basis? Give me your best ideas please because I am lacking in inspiration lately but hate to completely shut things down although that is an option I have seriously considered over the past few weeks.

No comments: