Sunday, July 20, 2014

Meal Plan

I've been trying to put the meal plan together but I am feeling so unmotivated. Perhaps it is that I am not terribly hungry lately (except for sudden cravings for things I should not and often decide not to eat). Perhaps it's because I've been wanting chicken but the kids accidentally threw the entire jumbo package into the freezer so I have to hack it in half to use it. Who knows. But we have Gabe's birthday on Saturday (and mind but we will celebrate that one another day, my rule) so I know we'll be going out to lunch that day. And he's having some friends over for a "party" at lunch time on Friday. The older boys are back from camp so they can help toss dinner together if I need it but they do have biology camp this week which will keep them out of the house for a decent chunk of the day.  I have a feeling we will be winging it and going for clean out the fridge/fend for yourself nights this week.

M: eggs (B), quesadillas (D)
T: baked oatmeal (B), taco pasta (D)
W: cereal (B), chicken azteca (D)
T: yogurt (B), meatloaf (D)
F: not sure yet other than cupcakes and hot dogs for Gabe's party at lunch time
S: Gabe's birthday so his choice

No comments: