Saturday, July 5, 2014

Meal Plan

Ok, I will admit that I am kind of missing the oven. Not really because of the lack of oven. It's more the lack of variety in the meat department right now since we still have not eaten enough beef and pork to make real room in the freezers for chicken.  Seems most of my dump and go crock pot meals use chicken.  And with our busy evening schedule, it is often hard to grill during the week.  Unless we're talking hot dogs and I would have to buy those and they aren't exactly healthy enough to have on a regular basis. Another week and a half to go minimum before the new oven is delivered and then I need to make arrangements with the propane company to hook it up. But I'm sure we'll survive.

S: waffles and spiced apples (B), hamburgers (D)
M: eggs (B), leftovers (D)
T: crockpot breakfast casserole (B), no clue yet (D)
W: oatmeal (B), broccoli beef (D)
T: cereal (B), tacos (D)
F: yogurt and fruit (B), no clue yet (D)
S: FFY (B), finger foods, clean out the fridge night (D)

No comments: