Monday, June 23, 2014

I'm Gonna Say It

Homeschooling conference was nice. Not amazing but truly nice. But the time away from the kids and the responsibilities and 3 days of quiet, that was awesome.  Truly awesome.  Now to get back to reality. I'm attempting to avoid it as long as possible. Sigh.

On a side note, we attended Mass out of town on Sunday and I truly had to do a double take to make sure we were in a Catholic church. Because at least 95% of the people were actually truly dressed up in their Sunday best.  I so miss seeing things like that. What is wrong with us now? Yes, Mass is more important than going out to dinner so you really should look better than you do when you go out to a nice restaurant. It is always more important to attend Mass if you are unable to get home to change but when you do have the chance, please do so because no where else is Jesus truly present before us. Ok, off my soap box.

No comments: