Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Sick, Sick, Sick

We are back from vacation but all the pictures are on Alan's computer.  It was an interesting trip.  We spent most of the week with at least part of the family sick so we didn't do a lot of touristy things. Instead we just hung out at the resort and took whichever kids were healthy at the time swimming or mini golfing or to play racket ball. The kids watched lots of food network and everyone caught up on some rest. Since we were there with a large family retreat, there were plenty of kids around for everyone to play with which might be why we got sick again the second half of the week and brought it home.

So I've been mostly in bed since Sunday afternoon. I got up briefly and moved to the couch on Monday when we had visitors drop in but as soon as they left I went back to bed. Alan had to go back to work today so I'm now camped out on the couch and I'm sure the children will watch way too many movies today but I'm ok with that.  My entire body still hurts and I'd love to be back in bed. No wonder the kids did nothing but sleep for 4 or 5 days straight when they were sick.

It does look like we'll be healthy enough to host the expo this weekend and have our nerf party but until then, I plan to do a lot of resting. So there will be no pictures, no meal plan, no creative stories until then.

No comments: