Sunday, March 30, 2014

Meal Plan

I have a feeling we just might end up having a busy week.  The kids all seem to be healthy again but I still have a lingering cough which is starting to rather annoy me just a bit. Ok, more than a bit. The hinge on the van door broke so we need to get it into the shop and fixed before the door falls off.  Because that is never fun when the door falls off. Yes, I speak from experience.  So this means the van just might be in the shop for a while and the kids and I might be stuck at home. Hoping it will be a quick fix since Alan works out of town Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. But there could be worse things in life. Anyway, onto the meal plan.

M: leftover cake (B), sloppy joes and coleslaw (D)
T: yogurt and granola, fruit (B), sweet-n-sour pork (D)
W: crockpot western omelet (B),  pasta and Italian sausage (D)
T: baked oatmeal (B), pot roast and potatoes (D)
F: eggs and toast (B), potato soup (D)

No comments: