Saturday, December 7, 2013

Meal Plan

Someone said something this week about never wanting to use up their freezer meals and it reminded me that I need to go see what meals I had stashed in the freezer to use.  They are all chicken so trying not to use more than one of them a week.  We are hosting a cookie decorating party on Monday so I'm hoping for leftovers on Monday night just so I can relax a bit (add because the older boys are each helping teach different karate classes that night in addition to their regular class so I need to leave the house around 5). It will be a slightly busy but fun day.

S: donuts (B), BBQ beef sandwiches (D)
M: baked oatmeal (B), sloppy joes and macaroni and cheese (L), leftovers (D)
T: eggs in toast (B), sandwiches (L), thai peanut chicken over rice (D)
W: yogurt and granola (B), grilled cheese (L), spinach tortellini soup with rolls (D)
T: crockpot western omelet (B), leftovers (L), spaghetti and meatballs (D)
F: cereal (B), soup (L), tuna sandwiches (D)
S: pancakes and bacon (B), pizza (D)

No comments: