Saturday, November 23, 2013

Meal Plan

We are attempting to get back to making our own bread this week. Wish me luck. I know it is a super easy thing to do and saves a ton of money. It just requires a little bit of extra planning.   And it turns out that Alan will actually be home on Thanksgiving (only the 2nd time in 14 years that he hasn't had to work or be on call all day or been gone on orders). This means we are not doing our traditional finger food feast that the kids and I normally throw together on Thanksgiving.  I'm wondering if the kids will protest the lack of their yearly chance to get me to buy spray cheese.

S: eggs (B), buffalo chicken sandwiches (D)
M: crockpot breakfast casserole (B), pulled pork or maybe pork chops (D)
T: oatmeal (B), cheeseburger macaroni (D)
W: yogurt and granola (B), south of the border skillet (D)
T: pumpkin bread (B), turkey and such things (D)
F: cereal (B), finger foods/leftovers (D)
S: cinnamon rolls (B), pizza (D)


No comments: