Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 18

Freebies. Seriously.  I was able to order birthday presents for both of our December birthday kids for free.  One using gift card earned from Swagbucks, one using points earned with Pinecone Research.  Nothing makes birthdays easier than free. The November gift was free as well. So was the part to fix the washer. So were the pizzas half the kids ate on Saturday night thanks to Book-It. And coming in fairly close to free were the frosties from Wendy's and ice cream cones from McDonalds because I remembered to buy the Halloween coupons and keep them for my own kids. I am incredibly thankful to everyone who has shared with me how to earn free gift cards and other ways to get things for our family so inexpensively.

1 comment:

Dirtdartwife said...

I had enough coupons for free ice cream cones from Chic Fil A yesterday. The only one I bought was for Michael because he was like "Oh HAIL NO! Where the hell is mine!!!"

Thanks for the reminder about the gift cards... I have a ton of MyPoints to use and that just gave me an idea for a Christmas gift.